Equipment Blouses

Visited the new LA Equipment boutique and picked up this star blouse. So flattering.
@Jellybebe I really like that one! I have been looking at it for a while, but I am afraid I will look "too young" in it. Can you throw together some outfits so I can see how you would style it? Also, honestly the Annabelle with the anchors (here) that I have is pretty similar.

I am sooo excited, I ended up getting the Rosewood Brett and the Signature in Pine and they will be here tomorrow it looks like. I have this cute neon yellow rhinestone Ann Taylor necklace (here) I can't wait wear with the rosewood Brett.

@Jellybebe I really like that one! I have been looking at it for a while, but I am afraid I will look "too young" in it. Can you throw together some outfits so I can see how you would style it? Also, honestly the Annabelle with the anchors (here) that I have is pretty similar.

I am sooo excited, I ended up getting the Rosewood Brett and the Signature in Pine and they will be here tomorrow it looks like. I have this cute neon yellow rhinestone Ann Taylor necklace (here) I can't wait wear with the rosewood Brett.

Hmmm it never occurred to me that it would look young... I wore mine tucked into denim shorts yesterday with Chanel espadrilles and a PS11. I would probably wear it with black jeans casually or with a pencil skirt and under a blazer or tweed jacket for work.

Hi ladies. So excited to join this thread. I was not aware of the existence of Equipment until about 1.5 weeks ago. I went to Nordstrom Rack and they had a few. I was about to purchase one I really liked but turned out it had a rip. Found it at Nordstrom website and pulled the trigger. I've been addicted ever since! I did went crazy and got these in 1.5 weeks:

image-843631317.jpg

image-1314184808.jpg

image-2736083768.jpg

And waiting for these 2 to ship

image-2332621766.jpg

image-4102320372.jpg

My oh my, and I still want other colors! Sigh. Does anybody know of a sample sale in Los Angeles? I googled it and there was one last November but don't know when the next one will be. I am on a serious bag ban and Equipment tops are filling the void, lol. They are so flattering!

Happy Sunday everyone! Would love to see more of your pics and deals on Equipment tops :smile:

Hi ladies. So excited to join this thread. I was not aware of the existence of Equipment until about 1.5 weeks ago. I went to Nordstrom Rack and they had a few. I was about to purchase one I really liked but turned out it had a rip. Found it at Nordstrom website and pulled the trigger. I've been addicted ever since! I did went crazy and got these in 1.5 weeks:

Ooh you will have to let me know what the fuschia one in the 2nd row looks like IRL. I saw it on sale at Revolve and it's tempting me but I don't wear a lot of bright colours. Congrats on all your new purchases, Equipment blouses are so addicting.

View attachment 2081871

View attachment 2081872

View attachment 2081873

View attachment 2081875

View attachment 2081877

Great buys and gorgeous shirts! I too have an addiction, unfortunately though cannot justify the full price, all mine have come from Last Call at amazing prices, and they are fab!

Ooh you will have to let me know what the fuschia one in the 2nd row looks like IRL. I saw it on sale at Revolve and it's tempting me but I don't wear a lot of bright colours. Congrats on all your new purchases, Equipment blouses are so addicting.

jellybebe, I will definitely let you know. I ordered from Norstrom and it was on sale too.:graucho: Yes, so addicting. I have the Equipment bug!
What colors do you have? Family pic? ;)

Great buys and gorgeous shirts! I too have an addiction, unfortunately though cannot justify the full price, all mine have come from Last Call at amazing prices, and they are fab!

Thanks Princess Pink. I too cannot justify buying full price especially knowing that they go on sale a lot. I bought all of them on sale. Thrill of the hunt :P I was looking at LastCall website but still hoping for a deeper discount. Reading a few pages back, LastCall had 40% off I believe. I signed up for email updates. I wonder when they're going to have the next sale :thinking:

jellybebe, I will definitely let you know. I ordered from Norstrom and it was on sale too.:graucho: Yes, so addicting. I have the Equipment bug!

Thanks Princess Pink. I too cannot justify buying full price especially knowing that they go on sale a lot. I bought all of them on sale. Thrill of the hunt :P I was looking at LastCall website but still hoping for a deeper discount. Reading a few pages back, LastCall had 40% off I believe. I signed up for email updates. I wonder when they're going to have the next sale :thinking:

Low quality quick pic. Most are signature or slim signature other than the peachy one which is Riley (was a bit disappointed in the fit) and the black one is a style called Ruby, which unfortunately fits much smaller than the signature style.

Attachments

• image-617476786.jpg
    image-617476786.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 1,139
Low quality quick pic. Most are signature or slim signature other than the peachy one which is Riley (was a bit disappointed in the fit) and the black one is a style called Ruby, which unfortunately fits much smaller than the signature style.

Thanks for the pic! Wow, you have a well-rounded collection of solid colors and lovely prints. I especially love the white/ivory? one with the details on the collar.

I just checked what styles I have. I'm going to stick with the Signature for now as that style fits me well. The Sophie is a bit slimmer I noticed.

Thank you for the heads-up on the fit of the Riley and Ruby.:smile:

Yes, their 'sales' are very very frequent and the category of items on sale changes everytime, if you sign up they send almost daily emails with specials :P I received one a few hours ago and it's an extra 25% off shoes and bags at the moment - hopefully the 'blouses' will be next! I also managed to get my last Equipment haul at the 40% off, some for only $71 if I remember! :graucho: Good luck!

Yes, their 'sales' are very very frequent and the category of items on sale changes everytime, if you sign up they send almost daily emails with specials :P I received one a few hours ago and it's an extra 25% off shoes and bags at the moment - hopefully the 'blouses' will be next! I also managed to get my last Equipment haul at the 40% off, some for only $71 if I remember! :graucho: Good luck!

Thanks, can't wait for the next blouse sale :smile: Good luck to you as well and let's post our future purchases, woohoo :smile: