Equestrian Wear

Wilsom04

O.G.
Feb 17, 2012
I am a huge fan of equestrian clothes and accessories. Does anybody know of any other designers besides Hermes and Ralph Lauren? I would really like to have a holster type vest.

equiline too

Online catalogues such as dover saddlery and state line tack have alot. Not just riding clothes but "around the barn" things which sound more like what you're looking for.

i wear it but i ride horses so idk if it counts lol. animo is my fave brand of breeches.

there's an instagram account "Stylemyride" with lots of inspiration pics.
I'll have to check that out on IG!

I ride and LOVE Kerrits riding tights for everyday/schooling.
I also have a lot of equestrian inspired looks for street-wear. Gucci and Hermes can always be counted on for a new iteration of horsebit detailing. And Tory Burch had some equestrian prints last season - although I tend to avoid her clothing for quality reasons.

I like the look for the street more now that I'm not riding so much (if that makes sense). I think you can dress up a pair of normal leggings with riding-style boots, add a smart jacket (and a bowler or cap maybe ;) ) and have the silhouette and proportions without actually looking like you just lost your horse.

As for the real stuff. I'm not a fan of some of the newer riding gear lately. I'd rather find a vintage tweed hacking jacket than all this fleece and so-called technical fabric. I've had the same tweeds for half my life. Wet, mild, cold, freezing or sun, proper tweed never lets me down. And as for adult bright pink seats on jods/breeches :yucky:

I like the look for the street more now that I'm not riding so much (if that makes sense). I think you can dress up a pair of normal leggings with riding-style boots, add a smart jacket (and a bowler or cap maybe ;) ) and have the silhouette and proportions without actually looking like you just lost your horse.

As for the real stuff. I'm not a fan of some of the newer riding gear lately. I'd rather find a vintage tweed hacking jacket than all this fleece and so-called technical fabric. I've had the same tweeds for half my life. Wet, mild, cold, freezing or sun, proper tweed never lets me down. And as for adult bright pink seats on jods/breeches :yucky:

Would love to see photos of your equestrian street wear and how. You put it all together.

I spend most of my days in jods! Here you go :biggrin:

You look great and i am so jealous of anyone spending time with horses. More more!:woohoo:

lol you would hate how i dress... i love colors:P