Epsom owners. Is it love?

costa

....Crinoline...
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I have an Epsom red birkin 30 in rouge garance PHW.
I love it. I love how it holds the shape. I like it becouse it's so light.
I love it because the color is so bright in Epsom.
I love it because the rain doesn't affect it.

I know many of you don't like it and think it's a bit "plastic like", but I can tell you I didn't love it at first, but now I think it's a fantastic leather.:heart::yes:

I find that each leather produced by Hermes is wonderful in its own right! In only have an epsom accessory, but I love it! It is so durable, and keeps it shape perfectly!

Here it is
attachment.php

i love epsom: i think most colors actually look better in epsom. the colors have more light and life to them. Rouge Garance is more fresh in epsom--in togo its a dense heavy (beautiful still) redder red. blue jean is softer and cleaner whereas in clemence its more tropical

I was not a fan at first sight and touch. Over time, as I learned more of H leathers, I began to develop a liking for it. Maybe because my first impression of BJ is in Togo, I don't really like it in Epsom. But I adore Cyclamen in Epsom.

I have a black Trim with contrast stitching in lisse which is the predecessor to epsom. Yes it is stiff and shiny, but it works very well in this fabrication. The Trim is much stiffer than the usual Trim bag in togo, for instance, and looks more tailored.

Oh I am very vocal about how much I adore Epsom. I have a couple accessories and a rigide 28 Kelly in Epsom and they are so fabulously structured.

Except the BJ Vision II Zip agenda I use as a wallet... Its gotten softer. Almost a year old, but looks brand new. Amazing.