epsom? anyone love?

I was not wild about this leather at all until I bought the blue jean euclide card case last weekend. Now I have really taken to epsom. First of all, certain colors look spectacular in this leather - blue jean being one of them. Also, its not like corcheval - epsom is more attractive and durable in my opinion, particular in small pieces, and wears really well. I suspect this is a leather than is good for a birkin bag you want to travel with, put a laptop in. or just not worry about.

Oh, I am so late to this thread.

I love epsom in small leather accessories where there is alot of handling. Granted it does not have the soft feel of chevre mysore, for example but it's very lasting, low maintenance and definitely perfect for those of you who do not have a H store close to home, or a craftsman for that matter.

I personally think there is no point in getting a high maintenance H bag, and no craftsman accessible to refurbish it.

I love epsom in blue jean , white , and red. I have epsom birkin in Vermillion, and I love it, cuz like other pfers said, it's low maintenance, u can carry it everywhere , and not worry about *HER*.

Epsom is the first leather that I preferred for the birkin, mainly I like the structured look. After reading about the negatives, I had lean towards box calf.That's the leather I got my kelly in :flowers: but lately Epsom is back onto my mind again, due to the panda (white epsom) keychain and it's really light and kept its white... so I had spoke to some owners who owned epsom birkins, they are like AM's mom, they felt the epsom birkin is virtually indestructible and don't need to baby as much compared to the clemence, togo, swift.

Like Gigi, I, too, love BJ and cognac in epsom.

Epsom is the first leather that I preferred for the birkin, mainly I like the structured look. After reading about the negatives, I had lean towards box calf.That's the leather I got my kelly in :flowers: but lately Epsom is back onto my mind again, due to the panda (white epsom) keychain and it's really light and kept its white... so I had spoke to some owners who owned epsom birkins, they are like AM's mom, they felt the epsom birkin is virtually indestructible and don't need to baby as much compared to the clemence, togo, swift.

Like Gigi, I, too, love BJ and cognac in epsom.

40 posts later i am feeling more charitable toward epsom..........now i have to sell myself on the 32 HAC?!

I think it completely depends upon the color, whether or not you are a fan of texture, a fan of stiffness and structure and if you are suddenly in love! If you can't feel the love, then it's not for you.

What I love about Hermes is there is something for everyone and their individual tastes. (that is if you can get your hands on what you desire)

I would never say never to epsom, but I do have to love the purchase no matter what leather, hw, color etc.