epi zippy organizer - heavy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the boutique to compare zippy organizers - trying to decide between monogram canvas and epi ivoire. They did not have any of the canvas in stock (no mono, azur or ebene!). Does anyone know - is it very heavy? I'm sure it is somewhat heavier than the canvas, but is it a lot heavier or just slightly?

Thanks!

2. It's not very heavy at all and a great accessory- very useful. I can't really tell a difference in weight between the two.
    Happy shopping. :smile:

3. I have an Epi Zippy in Cassis, and it is no heavier than any other LV wallet of similar size. It's pretty lightweight when it's empty. :smile:

4. I have it in black and it is very function and classy and I don't think it is heavier. Note: my checkbook is always in the lower part but I took it out to photo the organizer.

[​IMG]

5. Thank you! It is nice to know it is not really heavier. Now I just have to wait to see if they start making them again (in ivoire).

6. It is only heavy when you put a lot of coins in it. I have the mono and once I removed the coins, I started to fall in love with it all over again.