Epi Zippy Compact Wallet - being discontinued?

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
This seems to be unavailable online. Does anyone know if it is being discontinued? I love this wallet and really wish they made it in all the Epi colours!

Brndwhyn

Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
This seems to be unavailable online. Does anyone know if it is being discontinued? I love this wallet and really wish they made it in all the Epi colours!
I am not sure if it is being discontinued or not, but I know they are discontinuing the color carmine and replacing it with the new red, which came out recently.

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
Interesting. I had the same thought. I have it in DE and was considering it in epi but it has been out of stock for quite some time. I am going to LV Tuesday, so I will ask my SA.

I have a love hate relationship with this wallet. It keeps me streamlined which I loooooove, but sometimes I wish it was a quarter or half inch bigger, so I could put money in the front flap part instead of the deep pocket. Anyway, I have a lot of wallets and I use zcw and Chanel yen wallets most. Zcw probably even more because it isn't as delicate.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I don't think it's discontinued. It may be just out of stock. Because I just bought one early this year in the Fuchsia.

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
Interesting. I had the same thought. I have it in DE and was considering it in epi but it has been out of stock for quite some time. I am going to LV Tuesday, so I will ask my SA.

I have a love hate relationship with this wallet. It keeps me streamlined which I loooooove, but sometimes I wish it was a quarter or half inch bigger, so I could put money in the front flap part instead of the deep pocket. Anyway, I have a lot of wallets and I use zcw and Chanel yen wallets most. Zcw probably even more because it isn't as delicate.

Ooh would love to know what your SA says!

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
Thanks for replying everyone. I can't believe it is discontinued, I'm just surprised that it has been out of stock for so long

LVLady82

Aug 5, 2014
Upstate NY
I actually just placed my order over the phone with the 800 number 30 min ago. And I got the EPI in Piment!! So excited that they still have it. It's not in stock but they will be getting it within a week or two. She did say that they are not coming out with more colors in EPI at least for now. You do need to pre-order it in order to get it. And since I really wanted this wallet so bad, I didn't want to regret not getting it. So if you want one, just give them a call and they should be able to place an order for you. It will not ship right away though, so hope you don't need it ASAP. Good luck! :smile:

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
im actually shocked that it has been sold out for awhile now and all the colors offered