Epi versus Monogram

I'd definitely go for an Epi rather than Monogram. Mono is pretty in certain pieces such as the sonatine, but most of them are too played-out, imo.

I personally would like to have an epi piece over a mono anyday.

I love them both. I got mono bags but my next Louis will def be an epi speedy 30 in red because I already have the wallet. I'll take pics today fot you Intl.

I will always adore the Monogram Canvas however, I do LOVE the Epi Leather. Very Elegant, never gaudy! THe only Epi I own is a red Pochette Accessoires--Great for night!! I love the Red and Mandarin Epi bags!!

I like both for different reasons. In Epi I think certain bags look better than in the mono. On the other hand mono is such a classic print, one can't help adding at least a few to their collection.

Like others were saying..mono is definately a classic..and it just fits certain purses so well. But, IMO I see the mono copied so much more than the Epi, that it makes me want the EPI more. I love the Damier too...whenever I see it, it always reminds me of fine swiss chocolate...I know how wierd that sounds..I don't even think I can explain why..

edsbgrl said:
I like both for different reasons. In Epi I think certain bags look better than in the mono. On the other hand mono is such a classic print, one can't help adding at least a few to their collection.

Agreed :biggrin: I like each one for different reasons. I don't have an Epi bag yet, but I hope to sometime in the next couple of months!

I also love them both but the monogram has been an LV classic for more than 100 years so it's definetely the classic. On the other hand epi is a far more expensive material (leather) and is much better in rainy weather. IMO....gotta have em both!:love: V