Epi versus Monogram

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Most of you ladies seem to prefer the monogram.

Am I the only one who prefers the epi? I'm on the hunt for an epi bag! :smile:

2. I'd definitely go for an Epi rather than Monogram. Mono is pretty in certain pieces such as the sonatine, but most of them are too played-out, imo.

I personally would like to have an epi piece over a mono anyday.

3. I love them both. I got mono bags but my next Louis will def be an epi speedy 30 in red because I already have the wallet. I'll take pics today fot you Intl.

4. yup..booooooth :smile:

5. I like both as well. Both the mono and epi give off a totally different 'look' and each has their own unique style despite the overlapping styles.

6. I will always adore the Monogram Canvas however, I do LOVE the Epi Leather. Very Elegant, never gaudy! THe only Epi I own is a red Pochette Accessoires--Great for night!! I love the Red and Mandarin Epi bags!!

7. I like both for different reasons. In Epi I think certain bags look better than in the mono. On the other hand mono is such a classic print, one can't help adding at least a few to their collection.

8. Epi over Mono definitely. Only have one mono and that's the last one.

9. Like others were saying..mono is definately a classic..and it just fits certain purses so well. But, IMO I see the mono copied so much more than the Epi, that it makes me want the EPI more. I love the Damier too...whenever I see it, it always reminds me of fine swiss chocolate...I know how wierd that sounds..I don't even think I can explain why..

10. Agreed :biggrin: I like each one for different reasons. I don't have an Epi bag yet, but I hope to sometime in the next couple of months!

11. Agreed! Me too!

12. epi- more classy and it's leather.

13. Aww, thanks Tanja! You're so sweet.

14. I also love them both but the monogram has been an LV classic for more than 100 years so it's definetely the classic. On the other hand epi is a far more expensive material (leather) and is much better in rainy weather. IMO....gotta have em both!:love: V

15. I love them both for different reasons..