Epi Vanilla Speedy 25 or Azur Speedy 30?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need help to decide which to get. I am torn between Vanilla Speedy 25 (2nd hand, pic attached) or a brand new Azur Speedy 30. I already have a Epi Segur in black, should I get another Epi or go with Azur instead? Need your precious opinions please. Thanks.:shrugs:

Speedy.jpg
  2. omg i LOVE the vanilla epi speedy! omg omg omg! it's GORGEOUS! pick that or send it to me! :yes: :yes:

3. I like azur better, but isn't vanilla discontinued? If you like the creamy color you better get it before it's gone. Azur speedy is really pretty. :yes:

4. I like the vanilla speedy.

5. I'm not a big fan of Azur :shrugs: but it looks so cute though.
    Personally, I love the Epi line. It's durable and classy :tender:
    I have lot of Epi stuffs in different colors and definitely they all are adorable :love:
    Oh yah, the Vanilla is TDF!!!
    If I were you, I would go for the Epi Vanilla Speedy 25 at this time :yes:

6. Vanilla Epi! It's gorgeous :heart:

7. I loooove azur but I have to go with the vanilla epi on this one! It's such a lovely colour! Get this one first cause they don't come up on ebay as frequently as other colors!

8. VANILLA!!!:nuts: :yahoo:

9. azur!!

10. Vanilla! Discontinued so it'll be harder to find! The Azur you can get any time!

11. Does anyone know how much does a brand new epi speedy 25 cost?

12. Vanilla because they don't have that particular color around anymore! :biggrin: But I still love Azur!!!!

13. :biggrin: Vanilla, you can always get the Azur later.

14. i believe the retail on an epi speedy is 840.

15. Ditto!:nuts: