Epi tote

I am so torn between another epi noe NM or an epi Neverful that I'm stuck. Now I guess I'll wait for this new tote! Yay!

Just remember, there may be a price increase before then and the price is higher on the new tote. If they were going to do one, I would guess November because it is the slowest for new releases. They just launched the totem, new vernis Oct. 15th and the studded empreinte by the end of the month.

You may also not like it. The sides do flare out like wings and it does have a zipper. I did not like the epi better than the neverfull. I am only thinking about the monogram if I like it with the colors.

Just remember, there may be a price increase before then and the price is higher on the new tote. If they were going to do one, I would guess November because it is the slowest for new releases. They just launched the totem, new vernis Oct. 15th and the studded empreinte by the end of the month.

You may also not like it. The sides do flare out like wings and it does have a zipper. I did not like the epi better than the neverfull. I am only thinking about the monogram if I like it with the colors.
Any hint on the size of the new tote?

Do you have pics of the studded empreinte? What color is it? Will the St Germain come in the studded? Thanks!!

Do you have pics of the studded empreinte? What color is it? Will the St Germain come in the studded? Thanks!!

The color is called Platine and is a dark gray. It does come in the St. Germain. I was going to get the Montaigne, but the St. Germain is amazing! It made me change my mind. Both pieces are fantastic. Hopefully, someone will leak pictures soon.

The color is called Platine and is a dark gray. It does come in the St. Germain. I was going to get the Montaigne, but the St. Germain is amazing! It made me change my mind. Both pieces are fantastic. Hopefully, someone will leak pictures soon.

Thanks for the info! My wish list just grew longer. I want the St. Germain too!