Epi Toledo 30...Been just as bad as Karman!

1. :devil: :busted :ban: I am on a ban however some of you may remember that I won a Toledo Epi Speedy 30 a month ago and the seller renigged. Then relisted it for more $. I was sooooooo upset....well was talking w/ DH about this and one popped up on eBay...well she is coming home to me...:yahoo:

I may decide between my Toledo Noe and New to me Toledo Speedy 30 in the future...but I have to have both to decide don't I? :nuts:

I have to try them and then make an educated decision;)

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!!!:yahoo: It's one of my fav Epi colour. hehe keep both if you can.:P

3. Oh my..congrats!!!!great decision..love it!!!

4. GORGEOUS STUNNING.... like wow. I want a blue soufflot, love the epi blue. so fab.

5. I saw that on eBay! That seller had some really good deals...CONGRATS! Love it. Bans are hard to keep, eh? Heheh...

6. Thanks everyone! You are so great for my morale!:yahoo:

7. Hey girl~ That is who I got my Old Red Alma from....as well....keep on eye on him....although the bags come a little smokey so I have to air/febreeze them...but can't beat the prices:yes:

8. LOL.. You will always get some support in here :yes: It's good to be bad..

9. I love, love, love that color!!!!

10. Congrats! It's great, we can be twins...I am waiting for one too!

11. Congrats! Love the color!

12. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I had posted this listing on 'Authenticate This' earlier this morning and had been watching it on E-bay until I heard from the seller. I meant to hit BIN, unfortunately I was at work and couldn't have access...:sad: However, I am happy for you.... I love your collection! Happy Thanksgiving!

14. I am glad for you, keep both if you can:graucho:

15. Congrats on the stunning buy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice