Epi Strech Pochette?

1. nobody knows?

2. It came out a while ago...it also came in a Sac Plat...in 2003

3. Yup, I have one. It's from 02 or 03. I think it was a "limited release".

4. im looking for a pochette...do u guys think it will look weird when it stretches? im thinking of more formal occassions...as a clutch type...any comments?

5. do u have any pics of u wearing one?..does it stretch badly when u put stuff in it? i mean it's real flat or sth..

6. It's a really flat bag... it takes awhile to get use to it. If you don't pack it correctly, it will bulge funny. You can fit a cell phone, money, credit card, lipstick and a flat compact. You CAN'T fit keys or a wallet. But having said all that, I like it.. the leather has a very very light sheen to it and I like the coral-ish color that peaks out.

BTW - that's a really good price...

7. fopduck, thanks for ur comments! can't fit keys? hmm...then what do u use it for? i know the deal's a steal...(that's also why im eyeing it lol)...

8. I use it when I don't want to carry a clutch and want to keep my hands open - like a cocktail reception or a wedding. It's not good for a night out on the town where you want to carry a bunch of stuff. If I am using this bag, I'll take my car key and house key off my keychain and just keep them loose in the bag. If I get the chance tomorrow, I will try to take some pictures for you.

9. thanks in advance! do u know whether this was made in other colors?

10. I am trying to remember.. I think this was the only color.

11. wasn't it made into white too? Or is that the * super* limited edition Pochette...

12. that color seems a little bit weird...IMO... :yucky:

don't u guys think both the lexington pochettes and damier navona, etc..really can't hold that much?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice