Epi speedy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found a preloved epi speedy 35 but there is some wear on the corners. The bag seems stiff which seems normal for epi. Does it ever loosen up and get a slouchy look?

Should I be concerned on the wear on the corners? My monogram speedy B has wear so I'm not opposed. I just don't know if $700 is too much for one that is not perfect.

2. It's hard to guess about preloved value without knowing the year made, color, specific wear, etc.. but in general I would say a used epi speedy with corner wear likely shouldn't be quite costing a buyer $700. (Unless a rare color or recent collection) 35 is a relatively unpopular size too so it wouldn't bring top dollar if you resold it down the line. If it's a light color I would pass on a bag with corner wear, but a darker colored bag could be more easily touched up. Epi does soften or crease with use but doesn't get slouchy at all, in my experience. :smile: (If it's really vintage it could even crack or be so dry it seems to only get more rigid.) Good luck deciding!