Epi Speedy sizing problem.

chitchatgo

Oct 15, 2006
The epi speedy 30 on the LV website says the size is 11.8" x 8.3" x 6.7. But when I got home, the speedy I have is definitely about 13" in length. Does my speedy have a problem? I got my Speedy at the LV store.

If you got it from LV you're absolutely fine. Is it brand new or old? Maybe it's stretched:shrugs: There are a few ladies here with an Epi 30 so hang on there and see if they can measure theirs;)

If you got it from LV you're absolutely fine. Is it brand new or old? Maybe it's stretched:shrugs: There are a few ladies here with an Epi 30 so hang on there and see if they can measure theirs;)

Mine is brand new. But I founded some threads saying that the epi speedy's are a bit bigger than the canvas ones. But LV website should've posted the correct dimension for people ordering on-line.

It gave me quite a scare since someone posted that they encountered fake LV's in the store.

Epi speedy is longer than mono/damier speedy (my epi 30 is almost 35" and here is a pic of epi 30 next to damier 30):

Attachments

• epi size.jpg
    epi size.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 49
  • speedyopening.JPG
    speedyopening.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 76