Epi Speedy sizing problem.

1. The epi speedy 30 on the LV website says the size is 11.8" x 8.3" x 6.7. But when I got home, the speedy I have is definitely about 13" in length. Does my speedy have a problem? I got my Speedy at the LV store.

2. If you got it from LV you're absolutely fine. Is it brand new or old? Maybe it's stretched:shrugs: There are a few ladies here with an Epi 30 so hang on there and see if they can measure theirs;)

3. Mine is brand new. But I founded some threads saying that the epi speedy's are a bit bigger than the canvas ones. But LV website should've posted the correct dimension for people ordering on-line.

It gave me quite a scare since someone posted that they encountered fake LV's in the store.

4. Epi 30 is indeed bigger than mono 30. As for that someone encounter a fake....I personally do not believe it.:shrugs:

5. I don't believe that either... :confused1:

6. The Epi Speedies are bigger. I wouldn't be worrying about it if you bought it from LV.

7. Epi speedy is longer than mono/damier speedy (my epi 30 is almost 35" and here is a pic of epi 30 next to damier 30):

epi size.jpg speedyopening.JPG
  8. Is the Epi Speedy 25 bigger than the Damier 25 too?

9. ^^^ Yes, it is.

10. Thanks Irene! I keep checking them out online :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice