epi speedy question

1. i have decided to return my mono mizi. i've had it for 2 weeks sitting in the box and i take it out once in a while to see if i have fallen in love-- unfortunately, No. :sad:

think i am going to exchange it for either a mono speedy or epi speedy. are they still making the epi's in black? anyone know the price... worst comes to worst i wait for the damier.

2. Yes, they still make them in black. eLuxury has them listed for $840.

3. That's too bad you don't like the Mizi..:sad:
    Are you still able to return it??

4. i just got a black epi speedy 30 and luv it!i I got it before the price increase in feb and paid 870, its now 890 i think-but worth every penny. I am 50 years old and it really has a classy feel that will last me forever(til my 20 year old daughter steals it!)

5. i ordered my bag and it was sent from Saks Fifth Avenue in NC. It looks like I can still return it. It's sitting in its dustbag so it totally brand new.

i hope i like the epi speedy!!! i wont get a chance to watch the bag patina- thats one drawback. i am going tomorrow to check it out. wish me luck!!! :smile:

6. I have an epi 25 in red. I really like the epi line. It really dresses the Speedy up a bit but it still can be quite casual because of its shape. Mine was purchased by my husband on the day of the increase.:sad:

7. As I've said over and over (I can't help it) I got mine in February!! :nuts: I do love it. It's like a new baby that I'm still learning to adjust to (I've never had a handheld bag before).

I wouldn't recommend a purseket for it, though. The leather's a bit too stiff to accomodate it well enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice