Epi Speedy or Speedy B?

It's a tough one! Considering your current collection, you could use something in epi to add variety. However, the indisputable advantage of Speedy B is the shoulder strap - it is more versatile. I think you need to decide which is more important to you right now - more variety or the versatility of Speedy B. I personally would go with epi and get the Speedy B as my next bag. :graucho:

Speedy B so versatile and comfy...I would get Speedy b in your place, i actually going to get one soon:smile:
I love the Epi line soo much, but have to say that epi speedy will have the crease in the leather part between 2 handles, i have noticed it several times. I think it is due to the softens of the leather..

How about the Idylle Speedy? You get a functional bag like the Speedy B but in a different line than the mono. It only comes in a 30 size though.

safida said:
Speedy B so versatile and comfy...I would get Speedy b in your place, i actually going to get one soon:smile:
I love the Epi line soo much, but have to say that epi speedy will have the crease in the leather part between 2 handles, i have noticed it several times. I think it is due to the softens of the leather..

What crease?