Epi Speedy or Speedy B?

treschictx

Mar 16, 2011
Already have an ebene neverfull, a mono artsy, and a mono wallet and I want one the speedies I mentioned above but I'm having a hard time choosing! Help!!

ivonna

O.G.
Apr 24, 2009
UK
It's a tough one! Considering your current collection, you could use something in epi to add variety. However, the indisputable advantage of Speedy B is the shoulder strap - it is more versatile. I think you need to decide which is more important to you right now - more variety or the versatility of Speedy B. I personally would go with epi and get the Speedy B as my next bag. :graucho:

jeanaseah

Jun 20, 2010
Definately, speedy b.

I love the epi series but it is reallly inconvenient for a handheld speedy...

safida

Apr 23, 2011
Speedy B so versatile and comfy...I would get Speedy b in your place, i actually going to get one soon:smile:
I love the Epi line soo much, but have to say that epi speedy will have the crease in the leather part between 2 handles, i have noticed it several times. I think it is due to the softens of the leather..

Lushie

Sep 16, 2011
Toronto, Canada
How about the Idylle Speedy? You get a functional bag like the Speedy B but in a different line than the mono. It only comes in a 30 size though.

treschictx

Mar 16, 2011
safida said:
Speedy B so versatile and comfy...I would get Speedy b in your place, i actually going to get one soon:smile:
I love the Epi line soo much, but have to say that epi speedy will have the crease in the leather part between 2 handles, i have noticed it several times. I think it is due to the softens of the leather..
What crease?

treschictx

Mar 16, 2011
Lushie said:
How about the Idylle Speedy? You get a functional bag like the Speedy B but in a different line than the mono. It only comes in a 30 size though.
Isn't it fabric though? Im kind of rough with my bags.