Epi speedy or Epi jasmin????

Hi Boku. Maybe this will help you. *evil grin*

dsc03692smallclanalois9bl.jpg

Epi jasmin all the way. I suppose it really depends on your lifestyle; if you go to a lot of formal events like I do, it's better to get something more structured and understated. I still love the Speedy though, and one day I'll get one. :smile:

IMO the Speedy is more practical as it can be dressed up for work or down with jeans and flats for the weekend. The Jasmine is harder to dress down due to it's rigid shape.

I love the epi jasmin and since you already have a speedy, why not get a jasmin? Get it before it goes over $1000 next year. ;) That's my plan too. :smile:

clanalois said:
Hi Boku. Maybe this will help you. *evil grin*

dsc03692smallclanalois9bl.jpg

Epi jasmin all the way. I suppose it really depends on your lifestyle; if you go to a lot of formal events like I do, it's better to get something more structured and understated. I still love the Speedy though, and one day I'll get one. :smile:

I'm totally drooling here. Great photography!! :nuts:

They're both really nice and I don't think you could go wrong with either of them, but I'm a little biased towards the speedy as I have 2 myself and would love to add an epi one to my collection.

I agree w/the majority, I like the Jasmin. It's beautiful! I thought I heard that there are creasing issues for the epi speedy. You won't have to worry about that w/the jasmin.

My mom has the Black epi jasmine its BEAUTIFUL! but it isnt a everyday bag..It gets scratched easily!.I think the Jasmine looks better in epi then the speedy..it has more shape.