Epi Speedy In Cassis - Has There Been An Update?

Jun 18, 2007
I know the Alma now comes in Cassis. But I remember seeing a post a few months ago pertaining to an Epi Speedy being released during the fall in the Cassis as well. Has there been an update or was this just a rumor? I am trying to wait, but I don't want to wait on something that is not coming. HELP!

I've read in the Reference Library that it's being released in October.
Someone else said that the Cassis might only come out in 25 since the granat will only be available in 25.

I'm still hoping for the cassis speedy in 30. :yahoo:

I'm actually interested in the grenade speedy so I hope you get responses here!

I followed the subject in the references thread but I got confused there... Is it coming? 25 or 30? grenade or cassis?

I saw the listing as of August 15th... The grenade is in the 25, but the cassis is in both 25 and 30.... AND A LOCKIT. Release date was set for Oct. 1st.
Grat news on the Cassis speedy. You just made my day. :yahoo: :tup:
(The Lockit sounds interesting too.)

@ Diordramaqueen
25 is way too small for me too. I prefer big to huge bags. :graucho:
I know what I'll be doing on Oct. 1st. :yahoo:

Lockit in Cassis only, as far as I could read upside down. LOL

I'm so sad... I bought it in black when it first came out, and the alma in Cassis. This would have been the best of both worlds. However, I am TOTALLY getting the grenade Speedy!

Im a few days late...but thanx Label Addict for the info. Ugh I was really excited about the speedy 30 coming in cassis. :wtf: Im so bummed right now smh.

This is what I posted in another Thread, if the SA is right, no need to be bummed :yahoo: :
I've been to the LV Store in Frankfurt (Germany) today and asked about the epi speedy in cassis.
The SA looked it up in the computer and told me it will be coming out in 25 and 30.

Just wanted to let you know.