Epi speedy & french purse OR Damier?

kosin30

O.G.
May 2, 2006
I wanted to invest in a wallet but I don't want monogram, it's too common. I'm trying to decide whether to get:

1) Blueberry Epi Speedy 25 + French Purse

OR

2) Damier Speedy + French Purse

It seems like Damier would be more practical and it would match everything. However, I absolutely love the leather on the epi blue and when I saw the french purse in blue, it was TDF.

I'll hold off till the Azur line comes out but frankly, I want something I can use this winter.

What do you guys think? Do a lot of people have the Damier speedy?

I actually haven't seen anyone with the damier speedy yet...strange though since it seems like EVERYONE on this forum has been buying them. Why not the damier speedy and the epi french wallet?

Another vote for epi+epi, soooo beautiful & durable! You can always get something in damier later, since there are so many styles.

Since the damier azur seems to be uncoated, it would probably not be a very durable material - if you want an everyday bag.

I would get the damier speedy and the epi french purse. I love epi accessories and the blue will go with other bags when you buy them. One of my LV boutiques always shows mono and damier bags with various color epi accessories. It is a very nice look -- a pop of color against the bag.