Epi Speedy B

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you think they'll make a Speedy B Epi? This would be my HG LV. I know you can buy a preloved and attach an Epi strap, but would love to see this bag in the Speedy B style.

I went to London last week all set to get a Speedy B in the empreinte and I just wasn't wowed - sorry I know there is a lot of love for this leather, but it just wasn't for me. The Epi leather is just more 'me' I guess.

2. I think LV discontinued the Epi Speedy a few years ago, so I doubt there will be an Epi Speedy B. I wish they would just bring back the classic Epi Speedy!

3. Just wishful thinking on my part...sigh!

The classic Epi is so beautiful too. I just don't get why they discontinued it. Such a shame

4. If this eases your pain, it would be a tough one. The epi speedy can appear dented because the epi leather is so much stiffer than other leathers. My cassis speedy gets a "dent" as you can see so a strap would really highlight the tendency. They have been using a more pliable leather so maybe it could happen. I would love to see the epi speedy return!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394309061.010931.jpg

5. It is unfortunate that the epi speedy got discontinued.. I don't see an epi speedy b coming out either, but it would've been a great idea!

6. Ohhh the pliable new epi leather (for the epi NF)- if that were to come out in a speedy form, that might actually work huh? I also would love to see the epi speedy return :sad:
    Love your cassis!

7. Gorgeous Speedy!

Yes the new Epi leather on the Neverfull was behind my thinking. I think that in a Speedy B would be fabulous

8. thAt would be sooooo great!!😍

9. I would definitely buy epi Speedy if they came back. I have been thinking about a pre-owned one, but on Ebay they seem to be quite old or in too bad condition.

10. omg i have been thinking about the same thing lately..i wish LV can make the speedy b in epi i would def buy one in black and red..

11. I would definitely buy one too :girlsigh:

12. I will buy it too.. In love with epi speedy

13. This post is really funny to me as my SA and I were chatting today about how we wished for an epi speedy return or an epi speedy b! We both missed out on the epi speedy a few years back.. Hopefully they bring it back! I'd def get one!

14. I need 1 epi speedy too. :smile:

15. I will definitely get another epi speedy if LV decides to bring it back but in red this time since I already have it in black. An epi speedy b would be great as well.