Epi Speedy 25

1. I just bought my 2nd LV, an epi speedy 25 in black! Unfortunately, it already has a small crease on one side at one of the ends near the zipper, from when I tried to remove the paper and other cardboard inserts.

I love it, though, and I'm wondering how I can help it to keep its shape, since I don't use it everyday. It seems stiff enough and I ordered a small purseket for it, so will it be fine just in the dust bag? I also put a piece of stiff cardboard on the bottom.

My first LV bag, which I bought in April 2004, is a mono petit bucket!

2. Unfortunately, the creases are unavoidable with epi.
    Please do show or tell how the purseket fit your speedy 25.

3. I have an EPI Speedy in blue and the creases are unavoidable. I'm wondering if the pursekets are really that great? I would love to see a pictures of it in someone's bag.

4. Thank you both so much for telling me that the creases are unavoidable. You have no idea how worried I was until I told myself that it's still a beautiful bag and I should enjoy it!

I will absolutely take pics of the purseket inside the bag and post them here. The cardboard at the bottom really helps, too.

I was so surprised to see how large the Speedy 30 was. Black is a popular color, apparently, since the flagship store on 57th and 5th in NYC was out of them!

5. congrats on your new bag!!! :smile:

6. I have a Epi Speedy 25 in black too. :smile: It has a crease in the middle of the zipper (I tend to just stick my hand in there to get something in a hurry). It's a great bag & really doesn't sag so you might not need the cardboard on the bottom. Since I'm not using mine at the moment, I stuffed mine w/ a small towel to keep it's shape.

Enjoy it! :smile:

7. I stuff all the bags which I store with old cotton t-shirts to keep the shape. It seems to wotk.

8. I got the small Purseket today and I would definitely recommend the medium for an epi speedy 25. The small one didn't fit all the way around and it left 3 sides really structured and one side (the side with the 2 pockets) alone. I ordered the medium Purseket instead and put the small Purseket in my LV petit bucket bag, where it fit perfectly!

I'll post pictures of both bags when I get the medium one. I could have kept the small one in there but I didn't want to overuse the two pockets that are inside the bag, in case one side got more use than the other (the pockets are pretty tight on mine and I don't want the bag to eventually look lopsided). The purseket is great, though, and I know I'll use the both of them for a long time!

9. I have a Speedy 30 in monogram canvas. My husband made an insert for the bottom of the bag with plexiglass and sanded down the edges. Now the bag does not sag. I stuff the bag with cotton towels when I store it to keep its shape.

10. What a great hubby! I should ask m dad to do that for me. :smile:

11. Someone needs to do a side business selling those to us speedy owners!

12. Janos614: I know!!!

KAT: Tell your hubby to patent that and sell the idea to LV!

13. Funny you should say that ... my husband said he could go into business ..... lol:P

14. I would seriously buy one. It beats having cardboard at the bottom!

15. Oh really ? I'd buy it.. just as soon as I get my speedy ! :amuse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice