Epi Speedy 25 Sizing

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Hi all...

I have a question for those who have both the mono and Epi Speedy 25, or have seen them both and compared sizes IRL.

In pics, the Epi Speedy 25 seems to be slightly wider than the mono/damier Speedy 25, however, the dimensions on the LV site are exactly the same. I still think the Epi one is slightly bigger though...so...are they pretty much the same size, or is the Epi 25 in fact slightly bigger?

I don't think it's noticable at all. I put my damier speedy next to my friends epi speedy and it's a tad bigger. I thought it was going to be more noticable.

Hi all...

I have a question for those who have both the mono and Epi Speedy 25, or have seen them both and compared sizes IRL.

In pics, the Epi Speedy 25 seems to be slightly wider than the mono/damier Speedy 25, however, the dimensions on the LV site are exactly the same. I still think the Epi one is slightly bigger though...so...are they pretty much the same size, or is the Epi 25 in fact slightly bigger?

The Epi 25 is bigger-

My Epi speedy is a teenytiny bit bigger than my mono speedy, but what's more of a difference to me is the way the zippers open. The Epi zipper is a bit narrower - doesn't go all the way to the edges the way the mono zipper does.