epi speedy 25/30 or jasmin (both cassis)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I need to get some quick feedback. I would love to get an epi in cassis, but I'm not sure whether I should go for speedy25/30 or jasmin? Thanks everyone :smile:

2. Jasmin. this bag is gorgeous!!!!

3. i agree, i vote for Jasmin

4. Both!!! But a 30 for the speedy

5. ^^I agree!

6. Both are so adorable ... but you could put more stuff in the Speedy (even in the 25) and can attach a shoulder strap if you wanted to.

The Jasmin opens wider but only has one pocket inside.

You can't go wrong with either one!

7. jasmine no doubt! the clochette is too cute!

8. Thank you all for your votes...although I'm still torn between the 2:thinking:. I usually carry my wallet and small makeup pouch and a phone in my handbag...If I need space, I can use my Trevi PM Isn't Speedy 30 a tad too big?

9. I vote for the speedy 25. Have you seen them IRL? I love the size of the 25 speedy. I haven't tried the Jasmin on but that is a beautiful bag too!

10. speedy 25 or 30 - Both are good!

11. If you don't carry too much, I say get the Jasmin. Such an elegant bag!

12. I vote for the Jasmin! The Speedy 25 in Epi is sooo very hard to open. I have scratched my hands every time on the zipper, and I have sold it after a few weeks. No Speedy 25 in Epi no more for me!!!!:tdown:

13. If you don't have an epi speedy then I'd get that (I have black 25); otherwise the jasmin would be an excellent addition to a collection!

14. To me:
    Cassis = Jasmin
    Grenade = Speedy

15. I prefere speedy (in 30)