EPI Soufflot

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What does everyone think about the Soufflot? I like it simply because you can dress-it-up and vice versa.

2. I love it. Several TPFers here have it and it's so cute. I love it in the ivorie color.

3. I've never been a fan of epi until I saw a woman with a red epi soufflot. It was soooo beautiful and now I want one!!! I do have to say that I've always been partial to the shape (have the pap 26). I've never looked at the bag at the Boutique but I will be doing so soon!!!

4. oh..this bag is gorgeous..look under the clubhouse for pap and soufflot, you will see many gorgeous pics of that bag..love it!!

5. I like it.It's classy.

6. i like it.

7. I love my mandarin soufflot. Yes, It can be very dressy or casual. It is one of my favorites. It holds many items.

8. it is a pretty bag, you can really wear it for all occasions.

9. I love the unique style of it. I have a mandarin soufflot.

10. it's a very unique style and goes well with jeans or a suit.

11. It's on my wishlist!

12. Gorgeous! Love it in mandarin. Would buy it in ivorie.

13. i really love it in the Ivorie color

14. I have one in ivoire and I love it! It can definitely be dressed up or down.

15. I think its a fabulous shape that can go either way (dressy or casual). Something about a barrell bag gets me everytime. So CUTE!