Epi Saint-Tropez bag?

1. Your thoughts? Does anyone own one? I no longer see it on Elux...

[​IMG]

2. I saw it on Elux last week =)

I wanted one for the longest time but it's so small, I don't carry a lot in the first place but I definitely can't hold anything in it =(

3. ^^
    Yeah, that was my concern, too. The profile of this bag is so thin! I feel like my cell phone and wallet might create unslightly bulges.

4. I had a black one and sold it. There is a similar style, the Croisette (which came in 2 sizes) that is wider.

5. I looooooove the look and shape of the St. Tropez. I think it's so chic, especially in black.

6. I have the St. Tropez. Its a nice, refined bag. I love the shape of it, you can acutally fit a fair bit in it, just not heavy things b/c of the fine straps. The bag is structured and I will usually carry my wallet, phone, camera and keys....its pretty much a tall epi pochette! Its my bf's favorite since he insisted to get it for me, he says its my most sophisticated looking bag since I tend to buy girly, younger bags. My biggest regret is I didn't get it in mandarin!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice