Epi Riviera, red as regular handbag?

1. Like this bag, even though it is suppose to be a cosmetic case, e-lux still has it with the gold hardware, which I like better than the silver...any thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. I actually tried this bag on tonight. In the red, no less! I like that the lining is washable. It's a really cute bag. I think it would make a fine day to day bag. I ended up buying the Jasmin, but this one was a contender. It has little elastic like bands inside to hold bottles and brushes and things. It's really pretty IRL.

3. I like it! Very cute and business-y.

4. its just a little too red for my taste, but it depends where you take it. overall i like it though.

5. Oooh! I think it's really cute!:yes:

6. Wow, thanks...did it have the gold or silver hardware? Maybe I can get it transfered in to see it in person.

7. It's hot tbh :biggrin:

8. I think it's adorable!! Go for it!! :graucho:

9. I love it - think it is super cute!!:yes:

10. Anything in red epi looks great!!

11. It had the gold hardware. They didn't have one with the silver yet. I love my black epi jasmin with the silver hardware, but red looks so good with either color hardware. I think to finalize your decision, maybe you should consider which jewelry you wear more often---white gold or yellow gold. Red epi will be my next purchase sometime next year. I went with black for my first epi bag so I could carry it more often. If you get this bag, please post pics for us. Just wait until you see it IRL, it is really pretty.:yes:

12. If you like it, get it! :yes: It's really nice!

13. Thanks everyone, I am going to go look at it IRL, I will post pics if I get it ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice