Epi Pochette?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was looking on Jill's Consignment site and saw this really beautiful blue epi pochette for a good price. I wanted to find out the original price and tried looking for it on elux or vuitton but no pics found. Is it discounted?? Sorry if its a dumb question, I'm still new at this. :flowers:

2. Are you talking about the simple, regular Epi pochette?
    I didn't know that was discontinued..., but on an eBay auction, it says that "New retails for over $315"

3. Yup just the simple regular epi pochette. This one!!!
    [​IMG]

4. Yes, I believe it is around $300

5. I'm so horrible...:confused1: even though I told myself I'll buy myself one present. I'm looking at all these other small items... I explained to my bf that 'its not for me! its for the bag! so it won't be lonely.' He now thinks I've gone over board... :s

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice