Epi Petit Noe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    My friend bought a Epi Petit Noe on eBay.

Long story short... if the seller crams an Epi Noe into a flat rate box will the Noe be misshapen? I know once Epi is out of shape it is near impossible to get it back to it's original condition...

Any help from Epi Noe owners will be MORE than appreciated. I don't want her first ebay experience to end badly.

2. I think it might be awful in a flat rate box. Ugh. Hopefully the seller won't use one. Did they say that is what they would use?

3. #3 Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    The seller just emailed me back with good news. The bag hasn't been placed in the flat rate box yet. So they will ship it in a larger box! Such great news! crisis averted

4. oh thank goodness! i pulled mine out and put it in a flat rate box and took a pic of how it would be. i'm so glad the seller said that. here's the pic anyway. :smile: you can see how much it sticks out of the top of the flat rate box. it probably would have been a total disaster.

Attached Files:

5. OMG!!!! Lelliebunny... thank you! That is crazy, it would have been ruined.

6. Happy to help! :smile:

7. :shocked: