epi passy's on elux

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
just wanted to let everybody know that eluxury has both the epi passy PM and GM in black and red on their site, $1140 $1350 respectively.........these bags are adorable, kinda remind me of the mizi....

p11157417_ph_hero.jpg
p11157388_ph_hero.jpg

oh and they also have the ipod case for the video ipos for $230

p11157628_ph_hero.jpg
p11157628_ph_detail_01.jpg

The Passy is not officially launching until this Saturday. I went to my local LV. The GM only comes in black and red, and I think she said that was also the case for the small one too. Anyways, I did get them to let me see the bag and I got it!

It's a really nice size. It's basically the same size as the Batignolles Horizontal, but it's an inch wider. But it looks so much more "classic" and tailored in the Epi. I've never really looked inside a BH, but the Passy GM has a slim zippered middle "divider" section and closes with a clip up top. It also has a cellphone pocket.

It sits really comfortably on the shoulder and it's light. I thought it looked great on my arm too--sorta like a flapless Birkin :P I'm picking it up on Saturday and will take pics then! So excited! Definitely look at the bag if you're interested!