Epi or Epi electric?

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
hello,

i have a question i am getting a Zippy Coin Purse, but i just say that it is avaible in electric...
i have not seem the electric in real life but i do know that electric is patent, but i have other questions:

is it just epi with an extra coating? or is it made differently?

is it thicker or heavier than epi?

is epi electric limited edition or part of the new line?

why is epi electric more expensive?

does the pantent coating scratch?

If the ZCP came out in Electric Epi, I'd get that > regular Epi.

It felt like the same weight as the regular Epi. It was very glossy black and felt the same as the regular or maybe smoother, perhaps. The Electric Epi Etoile is about $10 more than the regular Epi Etoile.

I have no idea if it will scratch as I just held it tonight. It felt pretty durable.

HTH.

It felt like the same weight as the regular Epi. It was very glossy black and felt the same as the regular or maybe smoother, perhaps. The Electric Epi Etoile is about $10 more than the regular Epi Etoile.

I have no idea if it will scratch as I just held it tonight. It felt pretty durable.

HTH.

thanks for your post. the only thing i dont like about the electric ZCP is the lack of color options.

Yup, for now, there is only black Electric Epi. So, for the meantime, you can consider this as 'another colour' for Epi, in general. I am sure they will add more over time.

is it just epi with an extra coating? or is it made differently?
I think it's just epi with a different coating/gloss over. However don't quote me on this!

is it thicker or heavier than epi?
Same weight as far as I'm concerned.

is epi electric limited edition or part of the new line?
I've been told it's permanent?

HTH.

Correction:

I checked the LV website and it is the Joey Wallet and I think the SA may have been mistaken (it was busy at the Champagne Reception last night) on the name and price of the wallet. The Joey is quite beautiful and I think she may have meant that the Cdn price is $10 more than the USD for the Joey wallet--instead of the Electric Epi Joey is $10 more than the regular Epi Joey.

Given that the electric is only available in black, I would wait for more colour options. I prefer SLG in vibrant colours. If you cannot wait then go with epi or vernis.

I'm told that the electric is permanent and more colours are coming. It is as durable as the vernis line but without the telltale finger prints. I have a vernis wallet and it is very durable. Dropped it on gravel, pavement, etc and not a scratch.