Epi or azur?

Baglover1982

Sep 14, 2012
Hi all!!
Just wanted a quick vote on what I should get I was thinking to get a speedy 25 in epi but the re-sale is quite high I've seen some go for more than an epi speedy 30! I also saw a great review on a speedy DA which i could get new.I want it as a little bag to go out when Im child free and not going to carry a lot like cinema or restaurants (maybe if I'm lucky a date!)
So you opinions would be fabulous
:flowers:

Hi all!!
Just wanted a quick vote on what I should get I was thinking to get a speedy 25 in epi but the re-sale is quite high I've seen some go for more than an epi speedy 30! I also saw a great review on a speedy DA which i could get new.I want it as a little bag to go out when Im child free and not going to carry a lot like cinema or restaurants (maybe if I'm lucky a date!)
So you opinions would be fabulous
:flowers:

Epi.

I have both and in my opinion, the azure is softer, therefore more comfortable o carry. The pi is very stiff and structured so it's kinda boxy if ou don't mind. But I'd prefer to buy new!

For speedy, I do prefer azur more than epi as I love the slouch, which you don't get very much (if at all!) with epi. There are many other styles that look fab in epi (like alma and brea).

Looks like epi is winning so far. I do like both maybe that's will be my two bags for this year ill get the Azur new and save for a epi! TPF is bad for the health of my bank account!! I have two SLG pre-loved on their way so then I need to SAVE!

Spring is coming and Azur will look so nice and it's a good choice for now. Mayb when fall rolls around again u will b ready for epi. I decided on Azur Speedy too and recently ordered one. It will look cute with my summer outfits.