Epi or any Pochette owners

Sycomore

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Hello everybody I have a little dilemma I have a wapity and I love it, I really like to carry on my wrist but sometimes I need something a bit larger than the wapity so i was thinking if it would look nice on a guy to carry an epi pochette accesories on the wrist, is it weird??:shrugs: could someone take a picture of that ?

IMO the pochette may just be a tad too feminine for a guy!
THe thing about the Wapity is that the shape is quite unisex (like a small camera bag--my guy friend has on and LOVES it) but the pochette has a more feminine outline...
But if you like it, you should try it!

IMO the pochette may just be a tad too feminine for a guy!
THe thing about the Wapity is that the shape is quite unisex (like a small camera bag--my guy friend has on and LOVES it) but the pochette has a more feminine outline...
But if you like it, you should try it!

Yeah I might do it actually

You might want to try the Orsay Pochette. It's 9 by 6 inches and could hold a man's wallet, cell phone, ipod, etc. Or try the Pochette Saint Louis (in Damier) or Pochette Baikal (in Taiga)-all of these pochettes are on eluxury. Do a search engine on eluxury with the word Pochette and you'll get several pages of the various pochettes. The are all larger and cost more than a regular Pochette, but are a bit more masculine. The Baikal looks really nice! Good luck!

What about a Pochette Bosphore? I know it's not handheld, but it's a very unisex pouch that you can wear messenger style and the size is nice, not too big and not too small. Also the price is pretty fair at $600 USD or so. :yes:

While the pochette is practical I think it would be odd to see a guy wearing it. It is a purse, after all, and it has a pretty feminine shape IMO. I like the discontinued bag that was posted above- it looks more masculine.

I'd agree that the epi pochette is rather feminine, but if you feel comfortable wearing it, why not give it a go?

I think it's hard to tell whether a bag is or isn't for you just judging by pics. I always have to try them on :shame:

Love the Partition by the way. There are a couple on eBay at the moment and the prices are rather good