Epi or any Pochette owners

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everybody I have a little dilemma I have a wapity and I love it, I really like to carry on my wrist but sometimes I need something a bit larger than the wapity so i was thinking if it would look nice on a guy to carry an epi pochette accesories on the wrist, is it weird??:shrugs: could someone take a picture of that ?

2. Hello someone pls!

3. Have you tried a monogram partition bag?

4. the partition looks nice I tought it was discontinued

5. Yes it was Antonio (love that name) its so :graucho::graucho:
    perhaps you can find one on Ebay?

6. what about a mini pochette acessories?

7. IMO the pochette may just be a tad too feminine for a guy!
    THe thing about the Wapity is that the shape is quite unisex (like a small camera bag--my guy friend has on and LOVES it) but the pochette has a more feminine outline...
    But if you like it, you should try it!

8. hehe thank you darling!!! :shame:

9. Yeah I might do it actually

10. You might want to try the Orsay Pochette. It's 9 by 6 inches and could hold a man's wallet, cell phone, ipod, etc. Or try the Pochette Saint Louis (in Damier) or Pochette Baikal (in Taiga)-all of these pochettes are on eluxury. Do a search engine on eluxury with the word Pochette and you'll get several pages of the various pochettes. The are all larger and cost more than a regular Pochette, but are a bit more masculine. The Baikal looks really nice! Good luck!

11. What about a Pochette Bosphore? I know it's not handheld, but it's a very unisex pouch that you can wear messenger style and the size is nice, not too big and not too small. Also the price is pretty fair at $600 USD or so. :yes:

12. While the pochette is practical I think it would be odd to see a guy wearing it. It is a purse, after all, and it has a pretty feminine shape IMO. I like the discontinued bag that was posted above- it looks more masculine.

13. I'd agree that the epi pochette is rather feminine, but if you feel comfortable wearing it, why not give it a go?

I think it's hard to tell whether a bag is or isn't for you just judging by pics. I always have to try them on :shame:

Love the Partition by the way. There are a couple on eBay at the moment and the prices are rather good

14. One of the other guys on here has a Damier mini pochette and puts it in their back pocket with the chain attached to the loop on jeans.

15. oooh, love that idea ... that sounds absolutely H-O-T :drool: