Epi On The Go

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, I seriously want this!
    Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 11.02.19 PM.png

2. ME TOO!

But which color? The pink one is so fun. But the black one is serious with a pop of pink inside. Thank goodness they made this in MM size.

3. Ooo. I like the silver hardware on the pink one. Not a fan of gold on black Epi.

I was thinking about getting a Hermes garden party 36. Do you all think this bag is better? Size wise they are similar. Price wise, not. But this has the two strap options. Whereas the GP is hand carry only.

Maybe the color blocking is a bit much on the pink one do you think?

Attached Files:

4. Ooo love the POP of PINK. :eek:

5. The charm looks trashy but the bag looks great in Épi leather!

6. I have the black on the way...shipped yesterday but per tracking it won’t be here till Friday. Here’s a pic of my bag from my ca :heart: I think it will be great for work and I’m 99% sure my lap top will fit in it too per the measurements but we’ll see next week! 93BB9D4F-BD3B-4FA8-B84A-36BB08E2C2E7.jpeg

7. Fortunately, it looks like it can be removed.

8. Can you do some mod shots when you receive it and let us know what you think about the weight of the bag? TIA!

9. Ooh, love it! Love the pop of pink too inside and on the charm! Hope you love it when you get it :smile:.

kbell likes this.
  10. Yes :yes: hoping it’s not too heavy. My Epi Noe is super lightweight so I don’t expect it to be.

ildera5 and PurseAddict728 like this.