Epi noe with bandeau....yay or nay???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been trying to find a way to dress up this bag for spring as the leather ties are driving me bananas :nuts::nuts:This is a preowned noe with some tarnishing on the grommets that I haven't cleaned yet so I thought this would suffice ( cover it up some) until I got around to it....BUT....is this tacky or not???

Attached Files:

2. I think it looks fab!

3. I like it!!!!

4. I love the look of the bandeau as an alternative tie for the Noe, it dresses the bag up more. I've recently got a Noe bb & am looking for a bandeau to do the exact same thing.

5. Oh good!!! I'm not too creative so I wasn't sure how this looks to other people....

6. Looks awesome!

7. I love how this looks :smile:

8. Beautifull combo

9. I really like it.

10. Looks cute unless it clashes with a patterned top

11. Good idea. This will be easier to access the bag instead of using the original draw string.

12. Very true!!

13. I was hoping it would be a positive alternative to the leather ties. Thanks for looking!!

14. like it👍

15. I like it!