Epi Noé vs Petit Noé

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone! This is my first post, although I have been reading everyone's posts and admiring your collections for a while. I am so jealous of the beautiful bags you all own and trying to build up my own little collection :smile:
    I am trying to decide between the Noe and Petit Noe, in Epi mandarin. My boyfriend says that it's a "mom" bag, but I think that it is suited for all ages. I am 24 yrs old, and about 5'5. What are your opinions on it?

Also, I have seen some of the pics that have different people have posted of this bag, but would anyone be willing to show pics of them actually carrying the bag so I could get a better idea of how it looks on?

Thanks in advance!

2. i don't have it...but personally i like the petit noe. i had a Noe and sold it...way too big for me, and the petit noe is cute, smaller, but still holds a lot.

have you looked at the mc petit noe?

3. I like the Noe more than the petite Noe, personally.

4. Yes, I looked at the MC and although it's cute, it's just not really my style

5. Ever since I say a lady with a Mandarin Noe I've wanted one. I'm not sure if it was the Noe or the Petite Noe. I want it in either Mandarin or Red but I'm not sure of the size. I would definatly have to have the side by side to figure out which size to get.

I'm 24 too and I don't think it is really a "mom" bag, at least not in the mandarin or red epi. In the mono it seems more "momish" to me.

6. I just got my Petite Noe today!!!!!:love: :love: I really like it. I'm 5'1 and its perfect. Not to big at all. I do think the regular Noe would be a big one me but you've got 4 inches on me so it may fit you.

The Petite holds more than I originally thought - Bottled water, makeup, wallet, phone and case and other goodies! Great bag IMO!

7. Oh congrats! :smile: Did you get it in mono?

8. I like the petit better than the regualr. In epi it's looking great!!!

9. No, I got it in Epi red. Already carried it today and it feels great on my shoulder......well, what LV bag doesn't? :lol:

10. I am so jealous - I mean, uh, happy for you! Lol
    Congrats :smile: hopefully that will be my next bag :biggrin:

11. Could anyone please tell me how long the strap is on the Petit Noe? And if I want to make it shorter, is it possible? Thanks.

12. KK, the strap is 29" long and you can make it as short as 19" (if I measured correctly!:lol:).

13. 19"-29"? That's Perfect. Many many thanks LV_addict!

14. Does anyone have photos of themselves with the Noe vs Petit Noe in the Mono? I'm havinf trouble deciding between the 2 bags, and the Batign. horiz. Any advice? I want a casual bag for the summer and for travel.

15. I like the Batignolle better.