Epi Noe - Too "Mature" Depending On Color?

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Okay - no egg throwing allowed - I've searched and searched and I cannot find another thread quite like this one...and wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts about whether or not the Noe is a more "mature" bag when it's done in Epi leather.

I have the Petite Noe in Mono and just love her to death. I'm probably one of the few that doesn't mind that drawstring!!! ;)

But I was really drawn to an Epi Noe the other day and it seemed a bit stiff....but if I got it in a really pop color, would it be better? I'm not a teenager, but I'm not six feet under (I'm 41) but dress very casually - Havaiana flip flops, cool ts, jeans, etc. I'm a koool Mom! :wlae:

So thoughts? Thoughts? Anyone have a pop color Epi that they can take anywhere not be too uptight? ;)

TIA!

I don't think the Epi Noe is too mature, I am nearly in my 30's and I want one in Epi (but I am not sure what color...) :drool:

I was going to get this for my first bag but was not sure about the drawstring (I ended up getting an Alma) - now I know I want one.

This bag is so gorgeous, get it!!! :yahoo:

Oh Geez...I had the Epi Petite Noe in Mono, Black Epi and Fawn Epi...I sold two (dirt cheap and in perfect condition) and gave one away. I regret it soooo much, they were great bags. I'm 41 and find myself looking on ebay for either a yellow or red one now maybe even the blue...lol

The noe is such a classic bag. The black I think is the most mature looking of the three available colors. The red and mandarin are definitely more fun and youthful. Since you dress very casually and since you're a cool mom, I'd recommend either the red or mandarin. Try both at the store and see which one makes your heart sing. KWIM? :tup:

I don't find the Noe too mature at all. I had the petit noe in moka, and have no clue why I SOLD IT! I'm so regretting it. Everytime I used that bag I got a compliment. It's the only bag my husband has every said (uncoaxed)... "that's a pretty bag". I have been thinking about it in Ivoire.

The brown Noe is gorgeous, on that same note I wouldn't call it mature, but maybe classy, and sophisticated, for the understated...I defintely can't see a teenager wanting it, but it is gorgeous

I don't think the Noe looks mature at all! Never have. I think of it as a very casual bag. I have one in ebene mini lin and love it. I always feel dressed down with it and super casual, but not in an old person sort of way. I'm in my upper thirties, FWIW. I think Noes look fabuous in epi -- GO FOR IT!

Also, IMHO, you should also look at it in mini lin -- I love the slouchiness to this bag that the mini lin gives it. It always maintains its shape, but in a softer way. Very easy to work with and very casual and fun.

Well I'm 50 and I love my yellow petit noe. I hated the drawstring, so while in Vegas in March I went to the boutique and bought the multicolor bandau and string it thru the noe and I love it. I sold the larger toledo blue noe because it was just to big and bulky for me (5'6) and it seemed really heavy when I put all my precious junk in it!:smile:

I think the noe is such a fun, classic bag. Even in black it seems to have a bit of sass (to me)!
I really love the epi line and I don't think you can go wrong with it!