Epi Noe owners!!!! Need advice-- is it a good travel bag.?

discomom

O.G.
May 20, 2008
I've been thinking about purchasing a pre-owned Epi Noe Large--- is it a good travel bag? carry on for all my stuff??? 1) and is it easy to find stuff - since the one that i'm looking at doesnt ahve any compartments. its just an open tote...

2) should i get a purse organizer for it????
3) Is it outdated?? i still think its one of the classics.. like the speedys.
4) There's no 'slidy" thingee to cinch the leather ropes.. hmmm. will i get annoyed later on??? with untying and tying it..

Please help. i dont wanna lose the bag. need to make a purchase today........

thanx!!!

i think it's a nice bag. i had to sell mine because it was too big for me, but i would think it'd be a good travel bag. you can always replace the rope with something else that ties it better. i used mine sometimes with a bandeau/scarf and it made the bag pop more. i left a small whole so that my hand can reach in and out easily, but while you're traveling you may not want to do that.

I have a petit noe that I have travelled with and find that the petit fits enough for me. I use a scarf tied through the grommets and I love how it looks. I do not untie it but leave it tied loose enough that I can reach into it if I need to.

My answers are in blue :yes:
I've been thinking about purchasing a pre-owned Epi Noe Large--- is it a good travel bag? carry on for all my stuff??? 1) and is it easy to find stuff - since the one that i'm looking at doesnt ahve any compartments. its just an open tote...

2) should i get a purse organizer for it???? I use a purse organizer and I love it! I originally got it for my Petite Noe, and I can use it in my Speedy and BH as well. I use the Joey Junior.
3) Is it outdated?? i still think its one of the classics.. like the speedys. I love the Noes! They're super comfortable, handy, and a true classic!
4) There's no 'slidy" thingee to cinch the leather ropes.. hmmm. will i get annoyed later on??? with untying and tying it.. I use an LV bandeau in place of the leather cord. It works really well and look fab!

Please help. i dont wanna lose the bag. need to make a purchase today........

thanx!!!