Epi Neverfull Owners- a review please

Oct 8, 2013
Can anyone who owns either the PM or MM size of the Epi leather Neverfull please grace me with a brief review of your experience with the bag? I have the Epi alma bb so I am familiar with the leather.

I am interested in the PM size but it is missing from the website and is officially discontinued . It is only available in MM now.

Last edited:
Can anyone who owns either the PM or MM size of the Epi leather Neverfull please grace me with a brief review of your experience with the bag? I have the Epi alma bb so I am familiar with the leather.

I am interested in the PM size but it is missing from the website and is officially discontinued . It is only available in MM now.
If you call client services they can probably locate a PM for you! I have the PM in Figue and absolutely love it! I think the size is perfect!!! The new epi leather is matte and soft, lightweight, and it carries like a dream. The lining is gorgeous too! I hope you can find one!

I have two Epi leather neverfulls, one in mimossa and one in indigo, both the MM, the PM would be to small for me, although that's just a personal preference. I love the epi leather and the neverfulls are easily used. Good luck in deciding, and when you make up your mind don't forget to do a reveal.. 😜😜

I thought I was not a Neverfull kind of gal. But when I got it in Epi I jumped on the bandwagon! The first I got was the Epi NF MM in Corail with the matching MC Epi Charm. And of course there's the wonderful pochette that fits my iPad Mini. Love that thing.

The NF is such a convenient handbag. I just load it up and go. The Epi is no slouch. I like structure and the Epi NF fits the bill.

I now have 3 in Epi MM. I highly recommend this handbag! HTH! :biggrin:

I thought I was not a Neverfull kind of gal. But when I got it in Epi I jumped on the bandwagon! The first I got was the Epi NF MM in Corail with the matching MC Epi Charm. And of course there's the wonderful pochette that fits my iPad Mini. Love that thing.

The NF is such a convenient handbag. I just load it up and go. The Epi is no slouch. I like structure and the Epi NF fits the bill.

I now have 3 in Epi MM. I highly recommend this handbag! HTH! :biggrin:

The pochette fits the iPad Mini? That's sweet, how about the canvas pochette that comes with the NF? Does that fit the Mini as well?

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

The pochette fits the iPad Mini? That's sweet, how about the canvas pochette that comes with the NF? Does that fit the Mini as well?

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Sorry, don't know anything about the canvas NF. Just not my style. Hopefully someone else can chime in on that one.

Thanks everyone! I decided to order the fuchsia that was for sale on fashion phile for almost $400 less then the retail price and no sales tax either. I will certainly be doing a reveal!

Are all of the pochettes that come with the new neverfulls the same size?

Thanks everyone! I decided to order the fuchsia that was for sale on fashion phile for almost $400 less then the retail price and no sales tax either. I will certainly be doing a reveal!

Are all of the pochettes that come with the new neverfulls the same size?
P3160812_zps27719e1b.jpg

The Pochettes are all the same size. I have the Epi in Figure, and I love the bag. Almost as light as canvas monogram and holds just about everything that I need for work.

• Love
Reactions: bagsamplified
Okay so it arrived yesterday and it's in great condition except for the smell of the bag. In the description on fashion phile's website it claimed that there was "a light herbal odor" .....so I called to ask them what exactly an herbal odor was before I purchased it. (I live in Washington state where Marijuana is legal, so I KNOW what weed smells like. The "herbal odor" sounded to me like it may be a marijuana smell.)

I called and was passed to someone at the store in San Francisco where the bag was, so that they could better describe the smell. The lady went and grabbed the bag and had a few of her co-workers smell it. She said it smelled like a wipe, lotion or a perfume smell. I asked "Are you sure it's not a marijuana smell?" and she responded with "No, we'd know what that smelled like haha.".

When I received the bag I was hoping that it would be a lotion smell or something.....but it's not.... it smells like Marijuana was left inside and smoked around the bag.

I'm kind of disappointed that either they where just trying to get rid of the bag and had to lie to me about the smell, or they didn't actually know the smell of weed. What do you guys think?