Epi Neverfull glazing issues

lolo132

Jan 8, 2014
I have a figue epi Neverfull purchased in 2014. I've noticed over the past few weeks that the straps are sticky and today when I picked it up there was black glaze stuck to my hand. Is this the infamous glazing issue? Can my bag be repaired if the color is no longer available? I love this bag.

I have a figue epi Neverfull purchased in 2014. I've noticed over the past few weeks that the straps are sticky and today when I picked it up there was black glaze stuck to my hand. Is this the infamous glazing issue? Can my bag be repaired if the color is no longer available? I love this bag.

You'll need to take it in to the boutique. If it's deemed a defect and they can't repair it, most likely they'll give you a store credit for your purchase price. If they say it's normal wear and tear, or something you might have caused by leaving the bag out in the heat, they won't do anything (hopefully this doesn't happen, but it's a possibility). GL

That's what I was afraid of. I don't live in a hot/humid climate. I always store my bag in the dust bag in my closet. I'll run by the store tomorrow and see what they say. Ugh.

Take your bag to a boutique and ask them about it. At best, you will get a complimentary repair or a store credit. It's worth a try!