I had this bag but sold it. It was a little too compact for me. But the reason I sold it was because every time I went inside the buckle would slam down on my hand. I used it maybe twice before I sold it. Very very uncomfortable. Heres an old pic. of mine...
First of all...my mother has this bag in red. She's a traditional lady. I think it's a classic piece that's a bit off the mainstream, but it will not straight that far off the mainstream...even after 10 years.
Is it too old lady-ish? I'm not going to call her old, but her taste is definitely traditional. Many many people compliment her on her style though.
My opinion on the Sac...
2. Looks great with a scarf or charms
3. It can hold a small country, yet easy on the hand/arm
4. It has a strap - although it doesn't look that great with the strap - just my opinion
5. The color is so rich, it grabs your attention immediately (but not flashy at all)
6. Once you stare at it...it grows on you: because of the shape, the border between Epi and the smooth bottom half
1. Open Top - your accessories are totally exposed
2. Tough to match wallets - If you use the red epi wallet, there's too much red. The white or black Epi Eugenie works (buckles match)
3. Can only carry on shoulder with strap
4. Only 1 zipper pocket (that can fit 3 sheets of paper) and no pocket to put cell phone or anything
P.S. I've not seen this bag in ivory...did LV release one in ivory?