Epi Mandarin??

I think I had heard something about this awhile ago, which is why I got my Jasmin when I did. But then again, Elux is also not going to sell the multicolore line anymore so maybe this is kind of the same thing..just phasing it out of the site.

I just purchased an epi petit noe in mandarin orange. I ordered in on the phone (1-800) number. When I called, the person told me that only 18 (of the noe) are in the US....I'm not sure if that is true.

red_1980 said:
I just purchased an epi petit noe in mandarin orange. I ordered in on the phone (1-800) number. When I called, the person told me that only 18 (of the noe) are in the US....I'm not sure if that is true.

When I called the 1-800 # to ask about the Cerise line, the were able to tell me how many items were available and where they were. So I bet that was an accurate statement. Congrats on such a great purchase!!

I've been hearing conflicting reports as well :wacko: - one SA said it was going to be phased out, another said it would continue...at this rate, I may as well just toss a coin to determine if it's going to be discontinued or not.

Elux is also not going to sell the multicolore line anymore

I have not heard that....is that true?
I did hear the Mandarin was being discontinued, but with LV you never know. I just got a Mandarin bucket and it's gorgeous. Great color for summer
icon7.gif