Epi Mandarin Alma or Speedy?

1. I've tried to be good...but I just can't get the Epi Mandarin out of my mind. I need to snap one up before they're gone! I can't decide though...Alma or Speedy 30? I love the Alma in the Epi line, but do you think that the shape is too dressy for the Mandarin? It's such a fun color! Also, I'm not crazy about the Speedy in Epi. I like mine saggy and smooshy (I know that I'm probably in the minority here) but the Mandarin Speedy seems so :love: ! I really can't decide because I like them both!!

2. For Mandarin, I would get the speedy.

3. Although I prefer the speedy, I don't think you can go wrong with either one

4. the alma would be perfect in this, no worries about the bottom of the bag :smile:

5. I have the Jasmin in the Mandarin and love the color.
    But I think either the Speedy or the Alma are good choices..the Alma shape is never *too* dressy, IMO. So either one, really. Just depends on what shape you like..I'd probably go for the Speedy though.

6. I would probably chose the Speedy because I prefer that style, but they are both gorgeous!

7. I like the Alma =)

8. I would choose the speedy. I'm not too crazy about the alma shape, but that's just me.

9. Speedy.

10. Speedy!

somehow i just can't like the Alma. and somehow i think the Alma only looks OK in Monogram, Damier or black Epi.

11. You can't go wrong with either!:yes: I own an epi speedy 30 (or should I say 34:lol:) and LOVE it but it IS a little bulky!:nuts: Alma shape is SO :love::tender:!

12. speedy!!!

13. Speedy! It is larger than the Alma, just like LV_addict said, about 34 as opposed to 30. mandarin is such a gorgeous color in all styles.

14. the speedy! :love:

15. I prefer the Speedy, but a mandarine Alma is definitely more unique. You don't see too many around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice