Epi Lockit or Epi Alma?

Epi Lockit or Epi Alma

• Epi Lockit

• Epi Alma

Results are only viewable after voting.

jadegurl

Mar 22, 2007
Been contemplating of adding an epi piece to my collection, but can't decide between the epi alma or epi lockit...

the alma feels like a more "mature" and "elegant" bag to carry around, whereas the lockit feels more "fun" and "young"...

oh, please give me some insight on how to choose between the two...:confused1:

I love both of them, and I think you are right about the alma being more classy and the lockit being more fun. The only thing I don't like about the lockit is that it is a little small for my taste.

I have downsized my collection quite a bit lately because I find that some of the bags I have purchased just don't hold all of my stuff!

Both are great looking bags, espeically in ivoire epi. This is a tough choice because I love them both. I have a black mc alma and a mirror lockit. Alma hold a lot more than lockit... Like you said, the alma feels like a more "mature" and "elegant" bag, whereas the lockit feels more "fun" and "young"... So, I'd go with alma first then get lockit later. It really depends on what you are looking for. Sorry, I am not too much of help here.