epi leather

jiko

Feb 6, 2013
thinking of getting my first starting LV piece. any recommendations? thinking of a keepall 45.

jiko

Feb 6, 2013
i think some people don't like it coz its not easily recognizable. do you think that's the case? or should i go for like a damier graphite or ebene that shouts LV more.

teeguu

eh?
Jan 17, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
I really like the epi line. Would like to save up for an Epi Alma in a few years.
It's definitely a more subdued look than the normal canvas, I think it's more appropriate for the office if you work in a business environment, but get what you love more.

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
i think some people don't like it coz its not easily recognizable. do you think that's the case? or should i go for like a damier graphite or ebene that shouts LV more.
If you want to shout, Epi is not the line. It is my all around favorite. I prefer leather in general.

jiko

Feb 6, 2013
is it a good investment? I know it doens't shout LV, but do you think it is recognized easily (by people who know LV)?

lshcat

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
Midwest
is it a good investment? I know it doens't shout LV, but do you think it is recognized easily (by people who know LV)?
I certainly wouldn't purchase LV items as an "investment".. especially epi, no. But LV lovers will recognize it, yes. :smile:

LoVeinLA

May 14, 2012
Los Angeles
I think it is beautiful and classy....and a bit out of my price range right now, unfortunately. I love subtle designer bags and the Epi is just that.
Beautifully put. I own two epi leather bags and love how elegant they are. And surprisingly, people still know that it's Louis vuitton.

shopaholicmom

Feb 7, 2013
I love Epi, especially almost every year they will come in special color :smile:
And some of their style kind a hard to copy, so you won't find the knockoff on the street.