epi leather

I adore Epi~ It is longer wearing/durable...however the newer bags are made of a soft Epi...(i.e., bendable) Older Epi is stiff and more structured. I like the older Epi. I have 2 mono bags as well. Soft Epi (i.e., new epi) is not as bendable as canvas on speedys etc..(my mandarin bucket (new Epi)~it is in between. Look at my avatar and check Epi in the clubhouse threads.
The colors I feel are beautiful and since buying my pieces I have had quite a few compliments and people ask about the bag (i.e., where from etc...) It doesn't scream LV and I feel a little more comfortable around others. This of course is just one opinion about Epi...Good luck:yes:

I love epi because of the 3 colors (Vanilla, Lilac, Yellow)
I wow at everything in those 3 colors. :drool:

The only thing I'm not so sure about epi is if they'll take it back to repair the leather part if the color is discontinued.

I would honestly be more impressed with a subtle LV as opposed to a typical fakie looking monogram piece.

Monos don't wow me at all. But, a classy and understated LV speaks to me. Wearing mono is comparable to screaming "hey look, I buy LV." Whereas, wearing epi or another understated line is more like "hey, I'm sophisticated but don't feel the need to prove it to everyone with a loud monogrammed piece."

That's more "wow" to me.

I like the epi as well, but I still prefer mono not because I want to scream "I'm wearing LV" but because I like the way it looks and goes with everything. The main attraction to epi are the colors and the no vachetta, but I'm not in looooove with epi the way I am with chanel leather bags.

My epi is W@W with it's rich brilliant colors. The structure leather is extremely durable and rain resistant. It is elegant, sophicated and sublimely subtle in comparison to the monogram canvas. I found the epi is something I needed when I am not carrying monogram without guilt knowing that it is still LV.:P

My black epi speedy is definetely structured but slightly mushable if you push. Very smooth with defined ridges of the lines. No sag noticeable, but I haven't put a lot of heavy stuff in it.

I absolutely LOVE epi leather. Its so durable and the fact that there is no vachetta makes it even better. The designs are so classy and understated and I love how the LV label is so subtle.

When i first saw an epi item in real life, i thought it looked and feel like plastic!! But after awhile, i loved it...it's so special...the lines through the leather, amazing how they did it. Plus the colours are gorgeously bright.

Almost all of them make me go WOW :lol:

But I have to admit that some of the epis can look a little boring to me but that is where the color comes in like mandarin, red and toledo blue :love:

I have these 3 and I would love to have more

love your epi collection...right now I am debating between the red epi soufflot or the tulum pm......

I adore Epi~ It is longer wearing/durable...however the newer bags are made of a soft Epi...(i.e., bendable) Older Epi is stiff and more structured. I like the older Epi. I have 2 mono bags as well. Soft Epi (i.e., new epi) is not as bendable as canvas on speedys etc..(my mandarin bucket (new Epi)~it is in between. Look at my avatar and check Epi in the clubhouse threads.
The colors I feel are beautiful and since buying my pieces I have had quite a few compliments and people ask about the bag (i.e., where from etc...) It doesn't scream LV and I feel a little more comfortable around others. This of course is just one opinion about Epi...Good luck:yes:

Thanks for the great info ghost!!

Thank you everyone for your valued opionions!!!!!Lawless you made a great point about being subtle and not having to prove anything. Pinkiwhat...good to know that is rain resistant......thanks again one and all:yes: