Epi Leather - Is it soft?

dee-dee said:
Dag!, you're so good girl. Do you know anything about this seller? She only has 11 feedback score. Would you trust this? It looks pretty good, and she's upfront about it being used. Let me know if I'm being annoying.

I almost bought that one myself- but look at the seller's feedback- they sell FAKE Coach stuff.

Cristina said:
:amazed: Eeek! I didn't even look at her feedback. Don't buy it, dee-dee!

Wow, I came this close to giving my cousin the money to put in her paypal account!! I don't even have an account on e-bay so I always have her bid on stuff for me.

So how did you guys know the coaches are fake??? I mean I trust you guys, but I just wanna know what to look out for, cuz there was nothing in her feedback that stated that, was there?

dee-dee said:
Wow, I came this close to giving my cousin the money to put in her paypal account!! I don't even have an account on e-bay so I always have her bid on stuff for me.

So how did you guys know the coaches are fake??? I mean I trust you guys, but I just wanna know what to look out for, cuz there was nothing in her feedback that stated that, was there?

I don't know much about Coach, but it was speedysteph who spotted the fakes. But I went and looked at the seller's feedback, and those patchwork totes and wrislets she sold were off. They just looked shoddy and low-quality, different from the actual patchwork Coach bags I've seen. Thank goodness she spotted that! I hope you find an authentic Epi Speedy soon :biggrin: