Epi Leather Colors

hi, just wondering what epi colors are available now other than black, red and cannelle? (myrtille, moka and mandarin are being discontinued). are there any other epi colors?

That's it, as of right now. There is still quite a bit of mandaran out there andeven more mrytille....not sure about moka. According to my SA, ther is still alot of brass pieces out there too, just require a bit more work to track down.

i think black and red will be all year round but colors such as cannelle will only be around until the next new batch of colors come out. just like the mandarin, blueberry, mocha etc

hi, thanks everyone for the responses. i'm considering an epi speedy for my next purchase and was thinking about moka or black. just wondering what other colors they might have. purple would be wonderful!

They've had the dark and bold colours...I think it's time they make a PINK epi bag! I'd like either really light pink or something like the purplish-pink that's used in this forum (look above at the "Quick Reply" panel.

That would be gorgeous!!! I'd love a light pink Passy