Epi Leather Colors

Jan 10, 2006
Ok, I think currently there's blue, red, brown, black, and mandarin, which I think is orange ...

What were the previous epi colors, I think there was a yellow at one point... Also, is a new epi color coming out?

petit noe

Jul 25, 2006
What colors are currently available? What is your favorite? What new colors are coming?

I have been wanting to purchase an epi:yahoo: ; yet, I am not too crazy about the current colors. Because I really want an epi, I might just go for the mandarin. Should I do this or wait patiently for new color releases? The mandarin is actually cute.

Thanks!

eyelove

night sky
Feb 23, 2006
petit noe said:
Because I really want an epi, I might just go for the mandarin. Should I do this or wait patiently for new color releases? The mandarin is actually cute.

Thanks!

As with the case of buying anything, only buy it if you 100% like it. Otherwise, hold out for a new colour that you will like more.

missypoo

Pure Imagination
May 10, 2006
petit noe said:
Thanks Melissa! My friends suggested the red; I just ignored the idea. Thinking about it now, I should explore that option.

I own the red Epi Speedy 25 and the color is so beautiful!! I haven't taken her out yet, but let me tell you that you would not be disappointed in the red.

missypoo

Pure Imagination
May 10, 2006
petit noe said:
Whatever color I decide on, I am just thrilled at the idea of an epi. Melissa, are you aware of how they age? I am not too happy with how my monogram purses have aged.

Hmmm, I can't answer that question. I just started my LV collection this May. I currently own the Mono Speedy 25, 30, Damier Speedy 25, Red Epi Speedy 25, and Popincout Haut. I first started using my Damier Speedy 25 and just yesterday I switched to my Mono Speedy 30. Here's a pic of my red epi speedy 25 and the mandarin petit noe that was returned:

7-7-06 003.jpg
6-7-06 004.jpg